Firefly Webworks partners with small-business and non-profit clients to
design compelling websites.
- Web design and development
- Working with clients to develop their unique look/feel, a positive user experience, and ease of site management.
- Refining and developing content that encourages engaged visitors.
- Copy writing and editing
- Creating copy when you’re stuck for ideas, or tweaking content as appropriate for reading and posting on the web.
- Additional support
- May include image-sourcing and editing, business card development, and more.
Janet Colantuono has parlayed her deep experience in tech marketing and non-profit management into the development of Firefly Webworks, a specialized web design studio.
She has over 15 years experience in front-end design and content creation for websites in both the corporate and non-profit sectors. That background has been complemented by training from IWA-HWG and work with a PA web design firm.
When not designing websites Janet teaches yoga, practices energy bodywork, and loves to ride her horse.
From New England, to the Northeast, to the world. Our hub is in Sudbury, MA, but our reach is anywhere you and your customers are. Current clients are based in Massachusetts, Cape Cod, PA, and NJ.